- Intended to alert oncoming traffic of potential riders behind the operator. Safer than using hand signals.
- Made for all snowmobiles that produce DC voltage at the RCA accessory jack. Built-in splitter for use of heated shield cord along with the Trail Courtesy Light.
- Comes with a handlebar mounted back-lit switch that displays the color of the LED strip visible to oncoming riders.
- Green indicates the operator is alone or the last rider in their group.
- Amber indicates that the operator is the lead rider and/or that there are one or more riders behind them.
top of page
bottom of page